Craigmore Creek ORM Park
Craigmore Creek features a 6 Km ORM trail, a 1 Km youth track, and a training area.
This is an off road motorcyclists track under the NSORRA.
The Nova Scotia Off Road Riders Association (NSORRA) is a volunteer-driven non-profit organization formed to promote and represent the safe, family friendly and environmentally responsible sport of off-road motorcycling. The Association provides off-road motorcyclists with the resources required to ensure safe and responsible enjoyment of Nova Scotia’s wondrous natural resources while meeting requirements set out in the Off Highway Vehicles Act.
Directions from HRM to the Craigmore Creek ORM Park:
- Proceed west from Halifax on Hwy 102
- Take exit 15E toward PEI Ferry/New Glasgow/Cape Breton on 104 East
- Proceed to the roundabout just over the Canso Causeway on Cape Breton Island.
- Enter roundabout and take 1st exit on left to Provincial Route 19 – The Ceilidh Trail
- After about 14 km, begin watching for signs
- Park is on your right, just past a grey barn with a green roof.